Information for Authors:
- The contribution must be written in English and describe original research, which is not published or currently under review by other journals or conferences.
- Authors are solely responsible for the factual accuracy of the contribution.
- All papers will be rigorously reviewed by a panel of reviewers.
- Paper Format: All manuscripts should follow our template, which is downloadable from our journal’s website.
- We will copy edit all accepted papers for more clarity and readability by a native professional copy editor. This is our final version.
- Authors will receive copy-edited final version just for making it camera-ready according to our template and return it within specified time. No new matters should be inserted in the texts of this final version without the intimation to the editorial board.
- Manuscripts should be submitted electronically directly to the editor-in-chief <[email protected]> in pdf/doc format.